Sharing in all friendliness
The Beau-Site Hotel’s Restaurant
With the kitchen
Chef, Daniel Leyendecker and a team of
professional cooks, the restaurant offers a cuisine adapted to all, being at
the same time accessible, innovative and diversified. The food is prepared with
fresh, local and artisanal products. To be enjoyed with the comely view over
The lunch menu is
oriented towards creative salads with mixed flavors, followed by light main
courses and desserts. The dinner will be declined towards gastronomy to be a
treat for gourmet palates.
The wine cellar offers
a wise choice of Bourgogne and Savoy vineyards, alongside to other exquisite
wines, specially selected to enhance your culinary experience.
- Open 7 days /7
- Lunch and Dinner
- Accessible to Hotel guests and external visitors
- Capacity of 60 covers inside, 90 covers with the terrace
- Dining area adapted to cozy meals, family reunions, business or company meals
During April 2017:
The restaurant welcomes you:
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for lunch
- Every night of the week, except on Sundays for dinner
For any person wishing to organize an event during the closing of the restaurant, groups or seminars, please contact the hotel reception at 04.50.27.00.65.