The century-old Beau Site Talloires Hotel has kept and developed its
charm over generations.
Beau-Site is the original name of the establishment, dating back to the year 1875. Constructed to be the house of a wealthy family, the main building was at the time bordered by a vineyard going down to the shores of the lake, as well as vegetable gardens cultivated to satisfy the needs of the Rogès family. Since 1900, the estate has been transformed into a guesthouse, one of the first in the village of Talloires. After the union between Louise Rogès & Félix Conan, the estate became a proper Hotel and has been operated by the Conan family until… 2015.
The new operating landlords of the Hotel, Corinne & François Debuquoy, are no strangers to the background story of the Beau-Site. Before adopting it indefinitely, they have journeyed here with their family on several occasions.