Legal representative : Beau Site Talloires
For any inquiries, you
can contact us at the following postal address or by e-mail :
Beau Site Talloires
118, rue André Theuriet BP4
Tel. +33(0)4 50 27 00 65
The Website is
developed and hosted by :
3 Avenue du Pré-Félin
74940 ANNECY LE VIEUX
- All the data included in this website (texts, photographs, illustrations, icons, animations, database, etc.) are the sole and exclusive property of the Beau-Site Talloires Hotel, or are subject to a specific authorization of usage made for the Beau-Site Talloires Company.
- The information delivered on the services and their characteristics apply to the specific moment of online releasing or during the updating of the website; they are delivered as informational purposes only and cannot be considered as contractual.
- The Beau-Site Talloires Company reserves the right to modify the presented information without notice, and without having to update the present document. If, despite the care given to the making of this Website, you think it may include a mistake, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- By accessing the Website of Beau-Site Talloires, you accept to abide by the French law on intellectual property and more generally to the international treaties and agreements containing provisions in regards to protection of copyright. Thereby, you are prohibited from: downloading, replicating wholly or partially, selling, distributing, issuing, publishing and communicating under any form the data or the exposed works that appear on the Beau-Site Talloires Website, which are protected by copyright law, without prior and written authorization of the copyright owner related to the exposed work or data reproduced.
- As part of some headings of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily deliver personal information such as your name, address and e-mail address. The information is essential for allowing us to reply to comments and information inquiries. Please note that it is not our intention to spontaneously send you e-mails, meaning without you having requested an answer from our behalf.
- Every visitor of the Website delivering information to the Beau-Site Talloires will be giving the integrality of the transferable rights related to the information to the Company and approves usage at the convenience of the Company. The information given this way will be considered non confidential, and must be correct, licit and must not harm the interest of a third party. Finally, this Website has been declared to the National Commission on Computer Science and Freedom, by application of the provisions of the French law dating from January 6th, 1978. Every person mentioned within a page of this Website can utilize the access, modification, rectification or deletion rights of the information concerning them by contacting us via this e-mail address: